“Integrated Light Solutions”
We facilitate the development of a great diversity of sciences and industries, creatively applying optical technologies through cultivation of mutually beneficial relationships with customers and partners.
We endeavor to continually improve our corporate culture by building on the respect we have for each other, sharing the pleasure of working closely together, and being amiable and confident in all our business and personal relations. We are grateful for the stage offered by JLC and we strive to continue to evolve to a higher level by constantly challenging our personal and JLC’s goals on this stage.
Three Basic Corporate Missions
- We provide customers with “Integrated Light Solutions”.
- We provide all people who work for JLC with a fertile environmental and opportunities to attain self-enrichment and accelerate their professional development regardless of age, sex, academic history, race, religion or national origin.
- We contribute to mutual understanding among global citizens and to world peace through mutually profitable relationships with overseas suppliers.
- JLC is a company that utilizes its unique corporate missions, management philosophy, management policies and corporate culture objectives as building blocks to achieve success.
- We strive to ensure people at JLC understand our sense of value and philosophy for the management of the company. Our role and intent is to lead the company and encourage development of the individual, not to force everyone to rigidly adhere to our particular way of doing things.
Our management focus is not to make JLC a big company, but to help create a company in which all people enjoy their work and attain personal growth, satisfaction, and success. To contribute most effectively to this success, it is essential that each and every employee adhere to the new JLC CREDO, the essence of which is described below.
1. Our Belief in What Makes Happiness
- We are needed by others.
- We help others.
- We are thanked by others.
- We are loved by others.
2. The raison d’être of the Company
- We hire people. (To provide them with the joy of work.)
- We provide them with chances for growth and self-enrichment. (Chance & Challenge)
- We create World Peace through mutually beneficial relationships with customers and suppliers.
3. Our Operational Principles
- As employees grow, the company grows.
- Employees’ satisfaction comes first before that of our customers.
- Unless employees are satisfied with the company and the products and services they provide, they cannot satisfy their customers.
- Unless employees appreciate the company’s compensation and opportunities provided, they cannot share their pleasure with customers.
4. Our Corporate Culture Objectives
- We endeavor to continually improve our corporate culture by building upon the respect we have for each other, sharing the pleasure of working closely together, and being amiable and confident in all our business and personal relations.
- We are grateful for the stage offered by JLC and we strive to continue to evolve to a higher level by constantly challenging our personal and JLC’s goals on this stage.
5. Traits to Realize JLC’s Philosophy
- We will always keep smiling, and cheer up others.
- We will thank others for our birth, life, and work.
- We will continue learning for personal growth and enrichment.
- We will work not only for ourselves, but also for the benefit of others.
- We accept that any problems are within ourselves, and will work diligently to solve them.
6. Employee Fundamentals
- We will be punctual and meet deadlines.
- We will keep our word and promises.
- We will keep everything in order.
- We will control money and risk.
- We will thank others for their help whenever appropriate.
- We will work diligently and with persistent effort.
7. Our Principles of Conductt
- We will collect new information with a keen sense of awareness and convey it quickly to everyone it may concern.
- We will adapt to changes in any situation in a composed and professional manner with savoir-faire.
- We will always strive to learn the facts and search for the truth.
- We will greet others with a cheerful smile and interact with everyone without preconception or prejudice.
- We will look at the complete picture to be able to explain it in plain and simple words to everyone in our business.
8. Guidelines for Leaders
- We will make informed, swift judgments and take action for a high probability of better results.
- We will not depend on others to achieve things for ourselves.
- We will think logically without contradiction to solve problems.
- We will not stagnate in the present, but evolve and develop ourselves through improving habits and attitude.
- We will keep a positive attitude in business, and praise others.
- We will maintain our belief, enthusiasm and vision for life.
- We will be optimistic that things will work out even when We are in trouble.
9. President’s Awareness
- Things which happen around me are messages for me.
- When something happens, I appreciate it, saying thank you.
- I will not shift blame to others.
- Awareness is food for our growth.
- What I say and do can be beneficial or cause trouble.
10. JLC’s Way
- There is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way.
- We live in the here and now.
- We should not regret or dwell on what we have done in the past.
- We should not be anxious about what will happen in the future.
- We should focus on the task at hand, here and now.
- Everything is up to us.
- We take responsibility for every aspect of our lives.
- There are always ups and downs in life.
- Last but not least, the shortest distance between two points in life is not a straight path.